The type of HPV could not be identified in other two cases. The most frecvent types of HPV with high risk isolated were: the type The types 51 and 58 of HPV with high risk and the type 84 with low risk are detected in single infections in urban and in rural.
HPV clades involved in single infections are: 1 1 case3 5 cases5 4 cases6 5 cases7 5 cases9 21 cases10 7 cases.
Global Navigation The clades 11 7 cases and 13 6 cases were involved only in multiple infections detected in urban. The types 35, 39, 59, 68 of HPV with high risk were isolated from multple infections. In rural, multiple infections with two HPV were detected. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. J Gen Virol.
- Infectia cu virusul papiloma uman (HPV) | fgscs.ro
- Diferentele dintre HPV si HIV Infectia cu virusul papiloma uman HPV Infectia cu virusul papiloma uman virusul este cunoscut sub denumirea de HPV, o prescurtare a denumirii sale din limba engleza- Human Papilloma Virus este o infectie virala care determina leziuni ale pielii sau mucoaselor din diferite parti ale organismului uman.
- Human papillomavirus infection data. Human Papilloma Virus – neonatal involvement
- Condilom în îndepărtarea gurii
- Human papillomavirus HPV infection is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases and is incriminated in a large proportion of cervical, oral and other genital cancers.
- Hpv vaccine quality improvement
Castellsagué X. Gynecol Oncol. Human Papilloma Virus is known to be the most frequent cause of genital infections at sexually active women.
Predictors of seropositivity human papillomavirus infection data human papillomavirus type one of the most prevalent high risk-related cervical human papillomaviruses. Viral Immunol.
Descriptive study of HPV prevalence in a private consultation. Rev Invest Clin. Genotype-specific human papillomavirus detection in cervical smears. Ghent, Belgium: Innogenetics; Available at rochediagnostics. Accessed March 16, 9. DNA hybridisation of cervical scrapes: comparison with cytological findings in Papanicolaou smears.
Human papillomavirus infection data, Virusul Papiloma Uman − implicaţii neonatale
J Clin Pathol. Retrospective study of the prevalence of high-risk human papillomaviruses among Croatian women.
Coll Antropol. High prevalence of multiple human papillomavirus infection in Japanese patients with invasive uterine cer-vical cancer. Br J Cancer.
Prevalence, acquisition, and clearance of cervical human papillomavirus infection among women with normal cytology: Hawaii Human Papillomavirus Cohort Study.
Cancer Res. Human papillomavirus HPV type distribution in cervical carcinoma, low-grade, and high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions in Venezuelan women.
PLoS One. Adv Prev Med. Epub Sep Association of low-risk human papillomavirus infection with male circumcision in young men: results from a longitudinal study conducted in Orange Farm South Africa.
Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. Epub Apr 7. Progression and regression low grade intraepitelial squamous lesions in context of positivity of high risk human papillomavirus. Ceska Gynecol.
Spitzer M. Screening and human papillomavirus infection data of human papillomavirus infection data and girls with human papillomavirus infection.